- For Current CCS Families: A re-enrollment contract should be submitted to CCS prior to applying for tuition assistance. Balances for all outstanding tuition and fees must be paid in full prior to requesting aid for the 2013-14 school year.
- For Prospective Families: An application for admission should be submitted to CCS prior to applying for tuition assistance.
Steps for applying for tuition assistance:
- Complete the Parent Financial Statement (PFS) online at School and Student Services. The school code for Central Christian School is 4559. (If you're applying for admission at other schools, you may enter their school codes at this time.)
- Print two copies of the PFS application (all pages). Submit one set of copies to Central Christian School. Keep the other set for your personal files.
- Send the following three documents to the CCS Business Manager, Bill Goessling, by February 1, 2013: A copy of your PFS, a copy of your most recent 1040 (include all accompanying schedules), and a copy of your most recent W-2 (if you have not completed your 2012 taxes, you may temporarily send in your 2011 tax return until a 2012 return is completed.)
Questions regarding completion of the PFS should be directed to the SSS Helpline (800-344-8328 or email@example.com).
Financial aid is awarded based on current assessed need. You must apply again each school year. If your financial situation changes, the aid awarded may change, as well.
Any financial aid applications submitted after the February 1, 2013 deadline will be awarded aid only as funds allow.