The admissions process for Central Christian School includes six steps to help determine if our learning environment is a good fit for your child:
1. CONTACT us to schedule a PRIVATE TOUR.
2. After visiting, submit an online APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION and application fee of $75. Or, if you prefer, you may request a paper application from us. Our first application deadline for 2013-14 was February 15. We will begin processing more applications in mid-March after this first wave of applicants are brought through the process. Contact the Director of Admissions for more information.
3. Print and complete a SCHOOL RECORDS RELEASE FORM and give it to your school office. Request they mail or fax your child's school records to our office within one week. Please note that school records should come directly from your child's school office.
4. Print a TEACHER REFERRAL FORM and give it to your child's teacher. Request it be completed and returned directly to our school within one week.
5. Call Lindsey Hunsicker in our office (314.727.4535) to schedule a SHADOW DAY and PARENT INTERVIEW.
Applicants to 3K or JK will have a SHADOW DAY lasting 1 1/2 hours. The Director of Admissions will accompany your child to the classroom and remain with him or her until the admisisons screening. If your child is applying to K-6th grade, the Shadow Day will be for an entire day of school.
You, the parents, will be interviewed by the Director of Admissions. In addition to learning about your child, we will hear your story of faith in Christ at this time.
6. The Admissions Committee will review your child's file after all steps of the process are completed. We'll notify you of your child’s enrollment status within a couple weeks of completion. Should we receive more applications for spots available in a certain grade, we'll place applicants who are a good fit for CCS in a WAIT POOL. As space becomes available from now through August, we'll offer enrollment to the students in the wait pool.
Thank you for your interest in Central Christian School! We look forward to getting to know your family -- tell us about yourself and your child!